- July - Developing Your Team
This session will focus on readiness and developing a PBIS leadership team.
- August - Introduction to PBIS/Frequently Asked Questions
Overview of PBIS Tier 1 frequently asked questions.
- September - Strategies for Increasing Buy-in
This session will focus on gaining staff support for PBIS.
- October - Running Effective Meetings
The goal of the training is to provide examples of effective and purposeful team.
- November - Using Your Data the Right Way
This session will focus on why we use data, what to do with the data and how it should be used for making decisions.
- December - Booster Training
This session will focus on the importance of booster training for staff.
- February - The Drift
During this session we will discuss what to do when implementation starts to drift away from the original plan.
- March - Sustainability
Tips for sustaining PBIS during a large staff or administrator turnover.
- April - Strategies for Getting Through the End of The Year
Tips for maintaining routines and expectations through the last day of school.
- May - Planning for Next Year
During this session we will discuss planning for next year; setting team meeting states, reviewing team membership, modify action plan and ways to orient new students, parents and faculty.